University

Oh well.. Can't believe i actually would write something here. Oke,i will start this with my beginning of university life,which is in UCSI University. My class started last monday and everything is not working as well as i would expect. There are plenty of problems yet to be settled such as signing agreement with finance department,student affair,my total payment is unknown because of "clash policy" between marketing department and finance department,struggling to activate my account for course selection..troublesome. But,that's how it should be right? Lol. Anyway,everything is settled now and i officially start a new chapter of my life.

Second week,3 assignments and 2 presentations. Haha...i found it funny though..Presentation in the auditorium is awesome!! Hundreds pair of eyes seeing you and..no noise at all =.= what..? Kinda shocked but..i will get used to it soon. Perhaps next time i will love to go out and present more. It is to upgrade myself and not to be an inactive student in my 4 years degree programme. Moreover one condition in the agreement which i signed with finance department is to being active academically and bla3...

About my timetable, i will just study 4 days a week but i have to work in the office (currently in post-graduate department) on thurs and fri...or maybe some other days if they need manpower. 65 hours minimum for long sem and 35 hours minimum for short sem...and they wont care if u have important exam next day or what..i guess,havent get to that point XD Ohya,another thing..study in the School Of engineering makes me feel like I'm the one who is actually in foreign country! If u stand in the middle of the school and look around u,u can hardly find chinese or any local students...=.= most of them are from middle east countries. Yemen,Iran,Iraq,Jordan,Pakistan,India...China as well. Uncountable. XP

I think thats all for now,its very late now...1am. I cant afford to reduce my sleeping time,i got plenty of works to do T.T Hope i can "deal" with my new lifestyle!! Gambateh!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feel Lazy

Exhausting...But...

A place to talk to myself - because no one understands you better than yourself.