Feel More Lively!

It has been awhile since i post something here. One month gap probably. Anyway, i feel relaxed now compared to last 8 weeks. I've completed all the lab reports and experiment for this sem. Ush!!! So happy because it also means i dont have to go to UCSI on fri!! But i've been at UCSI on fri due to class replacement...so...nevermind. 20 more hours to be completed for the "quota". Last week i've done 12 hours, hardcore. But if not i would not be able to finish it before final. =.= The only thing that i havent do is to inform Ms Ker Shin bout me signing under new supervisor, Ms Lim from course administrator. She is much much more efficient and know how to manage works lot lot better than my previous supervisor. She also very friendly and sporting person as well. So, i hope i can work well with her and also Professor Hikmat. :)

Test 2 and Final will on within one month time. But, it doesnt feel that stress compared to test 1 and Midterm...why? have I relaxed and lost the intensity to keep up my performance? I hope thats not the case...i just hope i would be able to enjoy to the fullest with my friends, at the same time dont lose my intensity. This week would be a fun one!! Because my chemistry class has already ended because all the syllabus have been taught and all left is just the last assignment and presentation on analytical apparatus.

Since we have a lot of time, my gang planned to go to Jogoya on this coming wednesday for supper.The plan is...after our Calculus 2 test, we will stay or maybe flirting around until 8pm, then straight away head to our destination. Supper!!! Means we wont be going back until...maybe 2am. Or maybe we wont slp at all and straight away go to UCSI in the morning. Hardcore~ Its like we have ended our Final and passed with flying colours =.= But, thats the way to enjoy life!! I love it!! :) Hopefully they are going with the plan. And another event is going out with old friends to watch Harry Potter and Half-blooded Prince in coming Saturday. Can't wait for it...



Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr
The quality, not the longevity, of one's life is what is important.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feel Lazy

Exhausting...But...

A place to talk to myself - because no one understands you better than yourself.