Exhausting...But...

Since last week my lifestyle is totally changed. Somehow i feel like college or high school experiances doesnt help me at all at this stage. Yea,maybe i've been too lazy for the last 4 years...never complete my homework,never pay attention in the class,never take instructions from lecturer seriously...or just simply never serious before.

Now,if my class starts at 8.30am,i hav to wake up at 6.00am,or else i will be late for my class. Wake up,bath..drink a cup of coffee (which is my favourite moment) while observing the dark slowly turn into daylight,then around 7.10am i will start to drive to UCSI. Class starts...have my lunch time...continue class...then class over. Sounds so simple but these whole process happen for almost 8 hours. Consistently my last class ends not later than 4pm,except for Tues(6pm) and Fri(5.30pm). To make things "happier",every monday and thursday after 4pm,I will go to office and do my job until 7,30 or 8.00pm. Even though the work is not complicated,just paper work,typing,photostating,managing class for Masters in Business and Logistic Management,dealing with information about students from TianJin and BeiJing...but if all that has to be done within limited time with high accuracy and precision is just......ahh!! Moreover i alrdy deal with crazy calculation for the whole day...blurred...=.=

So,i reach home around 8.40pm if i work..bath and have dinner,it's already 9.30pm...which means i have only about 2 hour to do my things before i have to go to sleep. But if i got extra energy i will sleep at around 12.30.=.= thats kinda sad because I'm the type of person who like to do my own activity during midnight,because i have more privacy and better concentration. That is briefly about my daily routine....assignments,tutorials,lab reports i will just have to rush during weekend and break time...dont even have time to study(exam is just next week!!!).

Talk about exam...during my high school and college,if the exam is just merely 10 marks or 20 marks...i will be like " aiya...small test only la...no need to be so serious...not final mar...",thats why i usually will score extremely low marks during small test,i even failed Chemistry and Physics for my A Level before. Haih...sad XD But,at this stage...it is totally different. Every mark is significant and its like Final Exam for every small test and quiz...Next week is Test Week...although it is only consist of 10% overall..but i feel an intense stress that i would not be able to score...So,i hope i can deal with it...and lets see how. :) Interesting heh?

Exhausting...Good news is...I'm learning. I'm experiancing. Obtaining new skills from working in office such as interpersonal skill..communication skill (with boss,colleuge,senior)..time management...it definitely will be useful to me after i graduate. Just hope,at least for now,i will be able to cope with all the challenges and converting stresses to encouragement. :)

Comments

Unknown said…
wtf?? get 3 A consider not serious dy?? I serious dy only get 2 A le...dun so stressed..you geng liu...hahaha
Anonymous said…
gambateh oo! ^^ keep up the good work! :) :) yea la..bryan was rite..3A vry geng dy..hv confidence! updatessssss...haha.. :P
lengar said…
Lolx.. dont be so frustrated about all these.. its just the first sem =) cheers k.. !!

Popular posts from this blog

Feel Lazy

A place to talk to myself - because no one understands you better than yourself.