What a week..

I had a terrible week.. Things started with Calculus 2 on monday. I dint do as well as i expected earlier, i did the 1st question wrongly but its ok, i get over it in a short time because i will be having Chemistry on the next day. Ok, Chemistry on Tues. I considered screw up the paper because i messed up and confused of the term "hydrolysis" and "oxidation" which lead to different products from the reactants...simply, im not prepared enough for it. On the same day, at night, i had minor headache and slight fever.

Things never end there though, despite having fever and headache, I have to finish the last assignment of chemistry before Thursday, but i have to finish it soon so that i can send the file to my friends to do the slides for presentation. And...for the details of the "process"...i dont want to mention anymore. Maybe sometimes Im asking too much. I learnt something from the "process" though. I will continue to be my real self. Fever and headache strike me the whole night, i thought at least the headache will be ok by next morning after sleep, but, im still having it after i woke. Terrible.

Wednesday, i missed calculus class..because of traffic jam caused by accident, even if i start my journey one hour early, i will still be late for at least 30mins. So i decided to go for Physics on 2pm only. I forgot to borrow the notes from my friend...i just remember about the calculus notes today..whats happening? =.= my goodness, my memory getting worse from year to year. Or just because of fever and headache? Swt. Anything la.

Thursday is a plain day..nothing bad happen, but the headache still "haunted" me!!! Its already 3 days consecutively and i do not want to take panadol except it is a serious one.

And Friday, which is yesterday. Headache is still on. =.= i purposely went to uni just for replacement class for Physics and also work until 6pm. Then i headed to had pool games with my friends ( because i promised earlier). It was a fun one because it has been awhile since i play pool, like...10 days maybe. =.= (lets fast forward) My car kena banged on the bumper and "deformed"...it is a hit and run case...nothing much i can do about it except for accept it and repair it next time...ahh...so "shuei" ar!! Nothing goes right...

And today...i lefted my hp in my friend's car..we had afternoon tea at the oldtown white coffee near sri rampai there...then i have to go all the way to Monorail Station at Titiwangsa to get back my hp...ahh~~~~ careless or shuei? I think both...

I hope, I will have a better week next week because my Final will start by then. Add Oil!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feel Lazy

Exhausting...But...

A place to talk to myself - because no one understands you better than yourself.